Friday, March 21, 2014

Kumasta ka?

March 1, 2014

Kumasta ka?
Just thought I'd send a quick note to see how everything is.  Things here are great - and very busy!  It is warming up here -  we are moving into the "summer" season.  Not sure how we'll handle that.  It is already noticeably hotter and more humid.  But, we'll survive.  Dad spent the day in Sandoval building a little meeting house.  They are starting a group there which they hope will eventually become a Branch.  Sandoval is actually part of the Narra Branch, but it is so far away that the members cannot afford to come to church, so they go inactive.  I spent the day in meetings, mostly about the Perpetual Education Fund.  They have made some significant changes in the program - I don't know if it's just in the Philippines or not, but it should be a great benefit for the saints here, if they will take advantage of it.  Well, I hope all is well.  I'm hoping Monday will be an actual P-day and I'll have a little more time to write.  Hope to hear from you soon. 
 Love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment