Thursday, June 26, 2014

More Pix!

June 16, 2014

Just some more pix of Palawan!


I'm not sure if I told you about this or not, but when they harvest rice you will often seen tarps like this on the road with the rice on them drying.


This is a picture of the beach that is closest to us. 
It is beautiful!



 A local fisherman with his 2 boys.  
I think they were getting ready to go out.



I think I've told you about the buses being packed and stacked.  This is a pretty good picture of that.



I had to send this one. The mission office asked dad to take pictures of all the Branch Presidents and District Pres.  This little boy watched while he took them and then insisted on having his picture taken as well.  He had to stand in the same place that the presidents stood, with his hands behind his back.  
So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment